To select your seat(s), please purchase from a desktop or laptop computer. Purchasing from mobile is strictly “best available”.
About The Show:
THE ADDAMS FAMILY features an original story, and it’s every father’s nightmare. Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart young man from a respectable family – a man her parents have never met. And if that weren’t upsetting enough, Wednesday confides in her father and begs him not to tell her mother. Now, Gomez Addams must do something he’s never done before – keep a secret from his beloved wife, Morticia. Everything will change for the whole family on the fateful night they host a dinner for Wednesday’s ‘normal’ boyfriend and his parents.
- Sorry, no cancellations or refunds.
- Ticket exchanges must be made at least 24 hours prior to the original ticket performance date. To request an exchange, please reach out to email@example.com with your order # or call the box office at 817-579-0952.
- Reserved seating will be held until curtain, after which alternate seating will be used, if available.
- Late seating is only allowed at the discretion of the House Manager.
- Doors open 30 minutes before show time.
- No outside food or drink allowed in the theatre.
- Performance, artists, and pricing subject to change without notice.
- Due to licensing and federal copyright laws, the use of cameras, video, recording devices, and cellular phones, is strictly forbidden and enforced!