PMP® Certification Training in Joliet
Sprintzeal is offering a full-fledged, high-quality PMP® training at various schedules in Joliet and all around the world as well. This globally recognized and internationally accredited certification essential for professionals aspiring to make a stable career in project management and to keep growing professionally.
Why choose us?
There are many other training options available on this site. But, what makes us unique is we are a Registered Education Provider (REP) of PMI – Project Management Institute. Decide where you are putting your money to learn and get certified.
Our training comes with the assurance of Governing Body and our REP ID is 4719.
Our trainers are highly experienced and dedicated to the work they do, with expertise in fields like sales, management, operations, marketing, and consulting, we assure you are in good hands. You gain valuable knowledge for the spent money and the quality of training is in congruence with the International Standards.
Note: We never cancel the training, even if you are the only one in this batch we will still conduct the training by respecting your time.
Weekend special classes are also offered based on the requests and availability,
To know about the dates, prices, and offers, chat with us now or send a query to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 32 hours of Instructor-led Classroom Training
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee*
- PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition based training
- Get 1000+ PMP® Mock Exams and Mock Projects
- Group Activities for better reinforcement
- Real-world examples from various industries
- Industry based case studies
- 1 Year E-Learning access from multiple trainers teaching the subject
- PMI-Certified PMP Expert Instructors
- 35 Contact hours certificate
- PMP exam application assistance
- 24/7 customer support
About the Course:
Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is the top professional certifications for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute, USA. PMI’s latest salary survey confirms what businesses, job boards, and the media have been proclaiming for the past two years: Project management is one of the hottest professions out there. Your PMI credential — specifically, the Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential — also positively impacts your salary, according to the survey responses of more than 30,000 practitioners in 29 countries. The positive impact is not exclusive to the U.S. PMP credential holders in all countries surveyed noted higher median salaries than non-credential holders — some upwards of 50 percent more.
Who needs to attend?
Associate project managers, project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members seeking the PMP or CAPM certification.
What is this course about?
PMP training from Sprintzeal is a unique, power-packed, career-ready package and one of a kind in the industry. Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is the topmost professional certification for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute.
What learning benefits do you get from Sprintzeal training?
- Establish a common vocabulary and understanding of basic Project Management terms and concepts such as PMBOK®, project, Project management, operations, programs, stakeholders, earned value, scheduling techniques, and project managers’ responsibilities and competencies.
- Describe the purpose, inputs, and outputs of the processes in each of the five Process Groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing
- Define the 10 Project Management Knowledge areas & the processes in each. Define & explain the relationship of process groups, Knowledge areas, project phases, project &product life cycle
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of what activities, tools, & techniques, are necessary for each phase of a project & understand the PMP® examination nuances
- Understand, acknowledge & appreciate the importance of risk management. Learn tools and techniques for managing the risks in projects
- Overview of Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM) & discussion on the concept of Buffer Management.
- Help the participants to understand one, understand others, and manage the interface more efficiently & effectively. Understanding the impact of organizational structures on projects
- Discussion on the project manager’s professional responsibilities.
- With the help of case studies, motivating the participants to use the principles of Project Management in their own Work area discussed with the help of case studies.
Sprintzeal training is the best global training provider. The training provided by us is value for time & money invested by the professional. We stand out because of our customers
- Get trained at the best price compared to other training providers.
- Get trained by the best trainers in the industry.
- Get access to course specific learning videos.
- Get 100% Money back guarantee*
Apple IPad Mini Offer:
We offer Apple iPad Mini for our customers who sign up for the course through Eventbrite site. This offer is valid only on Eventbrite. You will get an Apple iPad mini shipped within 10 days from the day of completion of your training through “Amazon” A brand new piece shall be sent to your preferred address.
Note: if you enroll for a discounted price, then this offer is voided.
List of other popular courses we offer,
AWS Developer Associate | AWS Solution Architect | AWS SysOps Associate | Big Data Hadoop and Spark Developer | PMP® Exam Prep Boot camp | CAPM® Certified Associate Project Management | CBAP® Certified Business Analysis | CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor | CISSP | DevOps Implementation Boot Camp | ITIL® Foundation Training | TOGAF® 9.2 | Six Sigma Green Belt | Six Sigma Black Belt | Lean Six Sigma Green Belt | PMI ACP® Agile Certified Practitioner | Lean Six Sigma Black Belt | PRINCE2® Foundation Practitioner | ITIL® Service Operation | ITIL® Service Transition | ITIL® Service Design | ITIL® Release Control and Validation | ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements | ITIL® Service Strategy | ITIL® Planning Protection and Optimization | ITIL® Continual Service Improvement | ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis | ITIL® 4 Foundation Training | CCENT Training | Risk Management | CompTIA A+
For More details you can visit our page or write to us:
To stay connected with us, you can follow us on the below channels
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Sprintzeal/
LinkedIn – https://in.linkedin.com/company/sprintzeal
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/sprintzeal/?hl=en
Twitter – https://twitter.com/sprintzeal
Google Play Store APP: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.edu.sprintzeal