Why Should Your Company Participate?
- It is easy and convenient; you supply your company/contact information, we supply venue, table, chairs, booklet listing and attendees!
- We market for you; the Community Job Fair is promoted through the Naperville Park District, to all local high schools, community colleges, and area colleges, social media and other channels.
- The Community Job Fair is well attended by young people and adults alike seeking employment opportunities.
- Registration fee is a great value; just 1/4 of the cost of a one time 1/4 page print ad!
- Again this year we’ve listened to our businesses’ suggestions and continue to enhance our Fair. To continue to attract a diverse community of attendees we will be offering mock interviews, resume building, career conversations and more!
- Regular Registration is $125 and includes a 6-foot table, two chairs, and listing in the 2020 Community Job Fair Booklet. (ends December Thursday, December 5th)
- Late Registration is $150 and includes a 6-foot table, two chairs, and listing in the 2020 Community Job Fair Booklet. (inclusion in the booklet is not guaranteed based on when you register. Ends 12/31/19)
- Sponsor Registration is $500 and includes table and chairs, special event signage, a full-page ad in our Fair Booklet, in promotional and marketing materials and featured placement in KidsMatter and Naperville Park District social media marketing.
Additional Items of Note:
- There will be an exhibitor area across the hall with light snacks throughout the day
- NO FOOD OR DRINK is allowed in the gymnasium where the Fair takes place